Moderate to Hard Work
To help support stamina and recovery after a busy day.
- Increased fat and high quality protein to support performance
- Joint care package and omega 3 fatty acids for a healthy musculoskeletal system
- Nutritional support for the digestive system, skin and coat
- QLC, our unique natural blend of antioxidants, helps to ‘mop-up’ excess free radicals, promoting recovery and supporting your dog’s immune system
- Contains taurine and carnitine for a healthy heart and enhanced fat utilisation for stamina
Poultry meal (min 26%), Whole grain wheat, Whole grain maize, Chicken fat, Wheatfeed, Whole grain oats, Hydrolysed chicken proteins, Lamb meal, Unmolassed beet pulp, Full fat linseed, Prairie meal, Yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides), Salmon oil, Sodium chloride, Seaweed, Dandelion leaves, Celery seed, Nettle leaves, Green lipped mussel, Devil’s claw root, Burdock root, Yucca schidigera, Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate
Fat Content 15%.0
Crude Fibres 3.75%
Crude Ash 6.0%
Introduce the diet gradually over a period of 5-7 days until it replaces the previous food completely. The product can be fed dry or moistened with water or gravy to the consistency that your dog prefers. The amounts shown are only a guide and you should only feed sufficient amounts to maintain condition depending upon the level of activity enjoyed by and the conformation of your dog.
Always ensure that clean, fresh drinking water is available at all times. In order to maintain and control your dog’s weight to the optimum for the breed and size, the diet should be fed in conjunction with a year-round exercise programme. Do not be tempted to feed excessive amounts of titbits or treats.