After the announcement of the lockdown on Saturday 31st October we remain OPEN:
- There is a limit of 6 Customers allowed in store at any one time
- No more than 2 Customers are allowed in any one group.
- Customers must observe Social Distancing at all times ( keep 2 metres apart from other shoppers and staff )
- Masks must be worn in store – No Mask No Entry
- When approaching the counter wait until it is your turn to enter one of the serving ‘Boxes’ marked on the floor (until that time stay 2 metres away from the box and other shoppers)
- When it is your turn in a serving box place your goods on the counter and return to the box, or let us know what you require if you need larger items.
- We will till your goods, take payment and bring larger items to your vehicle whilst taking steps to maintain social distancing.
- You can also call from your car 01772 791900 and we will arrange to bring your goods out to you and take payment over the phone
- Customers are encouraged to use our Home Delivery Service if possible